Our Vision and Aims
Valuing diversity is central to achieving the overall aim of Goldfield Infants' and Nursery School
Roots and Wings
There are two gifts that we can give our children, one is roots, the other is wings…
At Goldfield every child matters. Our aim is to provide a caring environment
Where each child is able to;
- feel happy and secure; valuing diversity, growing in self belief and respect for each other
- develop a love of learning and reach their true potential
- learn in a caring, safe and attractive environment where the pupil is at the centre of the curriculum
- take part in a rich, creative and challenging curriculum, reflecting high expectations
- become a valued member of a school community that encourages involvement from parents and the local community
|Ultimately to help our children develop as confident, resilient and caring members of society – enabling them to ‘fly’
It is our aim, through our ‘Building Learning Power’ (BLP) initiative to develop enthusiastic, confident lifelong learners; building a spirit of resilience and resourcefulness in our pupils.
We look forward to seeing you at Goldfield our times are:-
Nursery: Morning Session 8.45 - 11.45 am and Afternoon Session 12.15 - 3.15 pm
Main School: Morning 8.55 am - 12.00 noon and Afternoon 1.30 - 3.15 pm
Office Hours: Morning 8.45 am - 12.15 pm and Afternoon 1.15 - 3.30 pm
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader 5 or a higher version to open PDF files. If you don't already have Acrobat Reader you can download it free from Adobe's web site.
Please click on the photograph above to view pictures of our school grounds and wonderful outdoor learning environment!