Our Vision and Aims
Valuing diversity is central to achieving the overall aim of Goldfield Infants' and Nursery School
Roots and Wings
There are two gifts that we can give our children, one is roots, the other is wings…
At Goldfield every child matters. Our aim is to provide a caring environment where each child is able:
- To feel happy and secure; growing in self-belief and respect for each other
- To develop a love of learning and reach their true potential
- To learn in a caring, safe and inspiring environment where the children are at the centre of the curriculum
- To participate in learning that is rich, creative and challenging, reflecting high expectations
- To become a valued member of a nurturing school committed to the wellbeing of its community
Ultimately to help our children develop as confident, resilient and considerate members of society – enabling them to ‘fly’
Through our ‘Building Learning Power’ (BLP) initiative we aim to develop enthusiastic, confident lifelong learners; building a spirit of resilience and resourcefulness in our pupils.
We look forward to seeing you at Goldfield our times are:-
Nursery: Morning Session 8.45 - 11.45 am and Afternoon Session 12.15 - 3.15 pm
Main School: Morning 8.55 am - 12.00 noon and Afternoon 1.30 - 3.15 pm
Office Hours: Morning 8.45 am - 12.15 pm and Afternoon 1.15 - 3.30 pm
Parents may request paper copies of the documents on the school website from the school office (supplied free of charge).
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader 5 or a higher version to open PDF files. If you don't already have Acrobat Reader you can download it free from Adobe's web site.
Please click on the photograph above to view pictures of our school grounds and wonderful outdoor learning environment!